The Real Janelle and I were writing at the Alcove today, and when we went to sit down, it turns out that Bill Paxton was at the table right behind me. (Didn't know who he was; he didn't move out of the way so I could sit down.)A few minutes later, TRJ signalled (by yelling over her iPod) that Mark Ruffalo was across the garden. (Really fucking cute - checked him out way before I knew who he was.) And, the week before, I was leaving the Alcove and I passed Adrian Grenier in the crosswalk. (So good-looking I got completely flustered and fake-checked my phone.)
That's what it's like, living in LA; I just can't shake the celebrities. Man, I wish they'd stop following me. But they seem to spot me all the time, where they can just gaze upon me, fo' free.
3 comments:
Actually, it was Bill Pullman, not Bill Paxton. Bill Paxton's much cuter.
faking checking the phone - love it!
Adrian Grenier, hotter than hot. Mark Ruffallo, hot daddy babe!!! Those damn celebrities stalk us, I swear!!
G.
Post a Comment