My girl's Silver Lake Supper Club brings together perfect strangers in secret locations to eat an amazing gourmet Slow Food meal, every other month. There's a wait list, dudes, and it is long. (Unless you chop all day, and then you zoom right to the front.)
This time, the secret location was this pretty Schindler house with a gorgeous view and a really nice host, the menu was vegetarian, and I got to feel like I kinda saved the day when I McGyvered tea bags out of coffee filters and toothpicks. Very satisfying.
I will leave you with the menu. I myself left with half a coconut cake.
Wild mushroom crostini
...
Artichoke soup with purple basil pesto
...
Heirloom watermelon, black olive and feta salad
Corn and cabbage slaw with orange vinaigrette
...
Braised leeks with lemon, thyme and mustard seed
Roasted green and yellow baby zucchini with heirloom tomato and ricotta filling
...
Coconut cake with mint cream
Fresh white peaches
Organic tea
...
Artichoke soup with purple basil pesto
...
Heirloom watermelon, black olive and feta salad
Corn and cabbage slaw with orange vinaigrette
...
Braised leeks with lemon, thyme and mustard seed
Roasted green and yellow baby zucchini with heirloom tomato and ricotta filling
...
Coconut cake with mint cream
Fresh white peaches
Organic tea
1 comment:
Post a Comment