So Saturday night was Ali G's grand opening of her show A.D.D.G. (aux dehors de guillemets) - look it up, suckas - at the lovely Honor Fraser Gallery, and I have to tell you, it was dope.First of all, the artwork was amazing; I really have to go down and take a look at it again because there were so many well-wishers and art hipsters and nice people there that I didn't get nearly enough.
Second of all, the women's dresses. I knew my friends looked good, but not that good. There was something about the night that really brought out the best in everybody.
Third of all, the dinner afterward, which can only be described as one part triumph, one part art-family and one part Puccini. Just the way I like it.
So get your asses on down the Honor Fraser and check it. Cause it is, of course, fo' free.
Photo courtesy of Tulita Jeng, whose hair was looking fabulous that night.
No comments:
Post a Comment